It is our pleasure to inform you that Infosys will be conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire freshers from 2021 batch for Systems Engineer role.
The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
Freshers from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. streams who belong to 2021 batch can apply for the role of Systems Engineer by filling out the Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment Form by Tuesday, July 20, 2021.
The eligibility criteria to apply for this program have been shared below.
1. B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
2. MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply:
• Computer Science
3. Academic criteria – shared in the attached document
4. All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
5. Graduates from 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
6. Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
7. No active backlogs are allowed.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test. Details of Infosys online test are:
Total test duration – 100 minutes
No. of questions
Reasoning Ability 15 25 minutes
Technical Ability 10 35 minutes
Verbal Ability 20 20 minutes
Pseudo-code 5 10 minutes
Numerical Puzzle 4 10 minutes
In case candidates have any query after applying, they may write to [email protected]