- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Great pH score
- Good academic record
Job Description :
- To design, code and deploy web-enabled clinical trial/data management software which is part of Advarra
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, coding, and deploying web-enabled clinical trial management software by:
- Developed web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment, including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems, and back-end integration endpoints.
- Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced engineers.
- Studying information needs, conferring with users/focus groups, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Determining operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Adhering to Advarra coding standards and per applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Working with Quality Assurance including functional performance and deployment issues.
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Working collaboratively and professionally with other Advarra team (QA, PM, Support) members to achieve customer goals.
- Maintain Professional and Technical knowledge by:
- Attending internal and external training.
- Reviewing professional publications.
- Participating in professional networks and/or organizations