Cloud Support Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
• CSE will be responsible to monitor the Cloud Infrastructure and respond to any issues.
• Expected to learn DevOps Skills on work
• Responsible to provide timely and effective resolutions to the customer tickets.
• Responsible to Interact with Dev Team to coordinate on the customer tickets.
• Responsible to update the Open tickets on daily basis.
• Meets expectations regarding productivity as defined by the process or manager
• Enter bugs to Engineering on any infrastructure issues.
• Keep status and change logs for any work.
• Working days: 5 days a week – Weekly time off: 2 days (Rotational) and not necessarily (Saturday / Sunday)
Primary Skills required:
• Knowledge of Azure.
• Working knowledge of Linux environment
• Basic knowledge of the DevOps Concepts
• Ability to follow instructions as directed
• Willingness to work in 24 x 7 work environment
• Experience on working with any of the ticketing tools like Jira, ServiceNow
• Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
Secondary Skills required:
• Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
• Innovative and self-starter
• Detail and analytical orientation
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
• Must be well organized and driven to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail. Able to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work with team members across the globe
1+ years of overall experience
B.E./ ME (CS/EE) / MCA/Graduate or equivalent higher-level degree
Any Cloud Certification preferred