If you love to develop great quality software and are eager to learn new technologies and develop new skills, then we have a great opportunity for you: join our PDI family and work closely with other talented PDI engineers to deliver solutions that delight our customers every day!
As a Software Engineer I, you will be part of an agile team responsible for developing, testing, delivering & maintaining features for our logistics solutions. Collaborating with your team members, scrum master & product owner, you will regularly identify opportunities to improve deliverable quality and team productivity. You must be comfortable working in both Windows & Linux environments and ready to learn new programming languages & technologies.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Understand business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users, and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a range of complex systems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Serve as programmer throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Involve in multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are compatible with technology and business goals.
- Works within an Agile environment, responds to change quickly, including re-focusing development efforts and adapting to evolving requirements