We are looking for a creative and talented individual to assist with social media outreach and develop effective online campaigns through our various social media platforms.
The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of social media marketing and to work closely with the Head of Marketing. If you are socially active and understand how audiences engage with content, this role will be the perfect fit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Brainstorm on ideas to grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content on a regular basis.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Prior Internship Experience in Social media & Content management.
- Ability to conceptualize & direct creative & fresh content.
- Well versed in Analytical tools to determine target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to engage them.
- Socially very active.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual with :
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with all major social media platforms(Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook etc..
- Understanding of marketing through social media and using it in various forms for outreach.
- Social Media Certifications (Google SEO / Hubspot / Hootsuite / CMI / Facebook Blueprint) would be a plus.
- Final year or passed out with a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree holder in Marketing, Communication or related field. (2021/2022 Pass outs Only)Role Overview