At Tala, we are connecting millions of people to the financial services they deserve. We're a growing team and we are looking for an energetic, compassionate HR Coordinator to join India’s People team. We are looking for someone who is self-starter, is highly collaborative, has high-energy, is results-oriented, has a bias towards action, is exceptionally imaginative, is adaptable, and truly excited about Tala’s mission!
This position collaborates across the India’s People function to coordinate and support day-to-day transaction works of PBP to empower the India’s People function to meet and exceed business objectives (both short and long term).
What you'll do?
- Pre and post engagement, Co-ordination for events, activities and sessions.
- Effectively communicating to employees informing about future events through various digital media such as posters, banners etc.
- Vendor coordination and helping PBP in procurement for swag entry.
- Coordination in pre-onboarding activities such as setting up calendar invites, welcome cards etc.
- Maintenance & updation of employee records on a regular basis.
- Pre-onboarding Coordination with IT spocs for laptop requisitions, procurement etc.
- Offboarding coordination with various departments.
- Birthday and work anniversary announcements.
- Routine tactical engagement activities like quizzes, celebrations etc.
- Accommodating any ad-hoc request as per need basis.
What you'll need?
- 1-3 years of experience in HR Coordination/Talent Engagement.
- Self-driven and high on initiative.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Prior experience in a start-up setup.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Execution mindset with a high level of achievement orientation.
- Ability to stay calm under duress.