- Run our Tools QA processes across our supported projects and document bugs found.
- Reproduce bugs for developers.
- Verify bug fixes.
- Continual assessment of our QA processes to ensure they are up-to-date and relevant.
- Complete Tasks, ToDos, and Bugs within deadlines and to the quality expected.
- Be proactive in problem-solving and in getting what you need from developers in other teams.
- Manage competing priorities effectively ensuring that all relevant parties are informed of project status/changes.
- Work to the priorities as set by your Lead and/or Senior.
- Ensure you are working to the best of your ability and that you contribute to the overall success of the projects you are working on.
- Degree level educated.
- Previous industry experience.
- Knowledge of all the current generation of game consoles and PCs.
- Experience with various content creation tools.
- Excellent eye for detail and problem-solving.
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
- Ability to work well under workload pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively while being a great team player.
- Ability to remain focused when approaching repetitive tasks.
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in both a verbal and written capacity.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Motionbuilder or 3ds Max experience.
- Perforce experience. Especially submitting and integrating files as well as using shelved files.
- Coding or scripting experience – entry-level or hobbyist is acceptable.
- Test Rail knowledge.
- Previous automation testing experience