Duties & Responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Exposure of working Java, knowledge of Linux OS
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Ability to design and implement modules in application / system space
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Java/C++)
- Ability to work in Application Development using Java.
- Applicant should be good in Test Cases (Java Script).
- Good at core technologies for building Web pages like CSS and HTML.
- Basic understanding or knowledge about “tech stack”
- Interested in frontend development/User Interface (UI).
- Exposure to Angular and delivered project on Angular (Preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Python (Preferred).
What you'll definitely need:
- B.E/BTech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control)
- Projects executed on Front end or back end using Angular, Java/Python
- Knowledge of Software Development processes.
- Knowledge of Agile development process