Required Technical Skills
- OOPS Fundamentals.
- HTML/DHTML/XML knowledge.
- Strong protocol level knowledge i.e. HTTP etc.
- RDBMS, SQL knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of any one programming language (preferred C#).
- Must have worked on at least one live – academic software project.
Required Non Technical Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact at various levels of Organization & client team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Desired Technical Skills
- .Net technologies.
- MS SQL server (2000/2005/2008/2012).
- WCF, Web Services.
- Ajax, Java Script, jQuery.
Desired Non Technical Skills
- Formal project life-cycle (SDLC) knowledge.
- Good communication skills,self learner, good grasping skills, Eager to learn & grow.
- Ready to put extra efforts in personal time to learn the technologies & system.
- Strong OOPS Fundamentals.
Bachelor of Engineering – IT/Computer only