Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021
Imagine new horizons
- DELMIA | Works Means Manufacturing. Our award winning software was born on the shop floor and has been evolving for over 30 years to become a leader in MES and ERP software for manufacturers. We leverage our experience with manufacturing to make internationally renowned software that solves complex problems for our customers.
- Our software helps run almost all aspects of a manufacturing business. From quoting to shipping, accounting to inventory, to communicating with manufacturing machines, we enable our customers to effectively and efficiently run their business via our desktop, mobile, and web- based software.
- Our R&D team in our Paso Robles, CA office has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer; please read below for details. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Software Engineers start their day with one mission: be the technical expert on an agile team while mentoring other members and producing a high-quality product.
- They live, breath, and eat technical problems for breakfast while maintaining a scalable and reusable code base.
The challenges ahead
- Run automated tests when necessary
- Implement complex new features and fix defects
- Create and maintain unit tests and help maintain automated tests
- Remove development impediments
- Creatively find ways to improve the software and code base
- Be a proactive, self-motivating member of an agile team
- Remove roadblocks and escalate risks
- Serve as a leader and mentor to less-experienced engineers
- Actively participate in design and code reviews
- Identify ways to improve the department and share knowledge across teams (leagues, tech-talks, etc.)
- Adhere to software quality and coding standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and/or comparable experience preferred.
- 5-10 years writing desktop software applications in Delphi
- 5-10 years writing web software applications
- Advanced troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience working with issue tracker tools (Jira, Azure Devops, etc.)
- Experience with GIT source control
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must