Position: SDE I (Backend)
1. Code, develop and design features related to the existing application. We expect you to own
sub-modules/modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship.
2. Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high-quality work products. Serve as a
mentor to the team members
3. Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate, and hack through the existing
systems to improve performance.
4. Perform code reviews, set coding practices, and guidelines within the team.
5. Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader.
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits)
2. Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve
problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
3. Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
4. Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
5. Strong decision-making ability
6. Strong Problem Solving and debugging/troubleshooting skills.
7. Should be able to design and deliver new features in existing systems.