In this role, you will:
• Break down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks
• Increase task level and takes on multiple projects at one time
• Become skilled with various configuration management, build management and continuous integration tools and methodologies
• Become skilled with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Lean/Agile/ Extreme Programming (XP), continuous integration (CI), Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
• Collaborate with Product Teams to implement end to end Build and Release process for a specific release
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
3+ Years of experience
Implemented multiple CI/CD pipelines as a part of DevOps role for on-premises and cloud-based (AWS) software.
Hands on knowledge with Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Terraform, Sonar, Artifactory.
Strong Software development fundamentals, scripting with Python and Groovy, and build systems including maven and gradle.
Experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and AWS.
Experience in setting up Build and Deploy concepts on containerized applications
Experience in working on IaaS, PaaS, RDS and SaaS
Exposure to logging and monitoring configuration and setup with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
Exposure to DevSecOps tools
Break down problems into smaller segments. Documents & explains the process.
Understands and applies decomposition (work breakdown structure) of highly exact specifications. Applies time estimates to development tasks
Expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts for build and release processes
Good understanding of data structures and algorithms