Nuance Recruitment 2021
Associate SRC Engineer
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and demonstrated IT work experience with an emphasis towards customer service, operations support & incident response of hosted, high-throughput mission critical systems.
- Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience as part of Global IT Operations, Network Operations Center, System Administration, Cloud Administration, Product Technical Support, and / or global incident management.
- Shifts: 24*7 Rotational
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical skills, and a strong team player who works well with immediate and extended team, and consistently puts the customer & team above oneself.
- Ability to work in and keep up with a fast-moving environment via effective prioritization and time management. Experience working in virtualized enterprise networking environments. Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, superior technical aptitude, proven ability to manage complex tasks, and very strong analytical skills. Ability to recognize patterns and dependency.
- Good understanding of SLA and KPIs with experience in productivity tools like Excel for data analysis & reporting.
- Exposure to enterprise customer handling practices through ticketing, phone, emails etc. Efficient customer escalation & stakeholder handling, leading to successful long-term relationships.