Design & Development Engineer – eMachine Components
- Bellandur Junction, Bellandur Main Rd, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Responsibility of components and assemblies from a constructive point of view (design) guarantee of a functionality, ready for production, assembly meet, meeting timeline, meeting the target costing.
- Main contact person for design and development topics internally /external (Supplier) for the respective component/assembly
- Release of the work products (materials, Norms, Production instr. and Drawings)
- Supplier management on technical level
- FMEA of assembly / product.
- Clarification of constructive and technical questions internally/external (interface to the internal / external customer, suppliers, process development, production line, sample shop)
- 3D-modeling and 2D-drawing creation in TcE and NX including SAP-documentation and creating of assembly Instructions on component-/assembly-level
- Good understanding of manufacturing process Casting/Forging/ Injection Moulding/ Sheet metal
- Defining simulation boundary condition and interpretation of results
- Case and effect relationship
- Keeping the milestones of the schedule plan on component-/assembly-level
- Coordination and Execution of the component testing with designers and the validation team
- Product development acc. PE
- Development of validation plans in close cooperation with trial and application
- Cooperation in the development of assembly and manufacturing processes
- Assignment of analytical calculations e.g.: FEM-simulations on component-/assembly-level
- Participation and responsibility in the project for FMEA, DFMA, on component-/assembly-level
- Support procurement of components (sample parts)
- Good hands on experience in CAD tool - TcE+Nx
- Exposure to GD&T, tolerance stack up analysis (2D& 3D)
- German language skills, will be added advantage